BitDefender Antivirus acts a tool in operating systems to prevent them from threats like malware and viruses which infect and corrupt the important files and hence decreasing the overall performance of the system. But sometimes it has seen that Bitdefender scans got failed when done for the starting system. Like other errors of BitDefender Antivirus, this does not show BitDefender Starting System Scan Failed error messages sometimes due to which it becomes extremely difficult to know the exact reason behind this problem.
To solve the BitDefender Starting System Scan Failed we have to know the possible reasons for BitDefender Starting System Scan Failed problem of not scanning the system. Some reasons are discussed below to know the root of the problem.
- Communication between the server and workstation is not well which is hampering the scanning process and letting it fail again and again.
- BitDefender local manager service and Scan server service on the client machine not started on time.
- If the process bdlite.exe is terminated in haste after the task and still running on the client machine, then the process of scanning will fail.
- Deletion of updated files or corrupted files related to the BitDefender also leads the user to failure.
- Registry files have wrong data which is leading antivirus process in unknown files and hence failing in the task of scanning the starting system.
Above reasons show that failure in scanning can occur due to many possible things. We now will discuss the possible solutions to fix the BitDefender Starting System Scan Failed problem and troubleshooting ways so that BitDefender Antivirus can complete its scanning process.
Troubleshooting BitDefender Starting System Scan Failed
- First of all, check all connections and communicate the server a workstation in a well-established way with ensuring that the client computer has started.
- Maintenance of registry folders and files are important to ensure that the data available there to BitDefender is correct.
- Ensure that all BitDefender services on the client are started and if not restart them again. Also terminate all the tasks properly so that it will not lead to this problem.
- Windows restoring to a problem-free point can also prove helpful in fixing BitDefender Starting System Scan Failed.
- Uninstall the free Bitdefender Antivirus edition and remove all the caches related to it, and then reinstall the software again. If still the problem persists, purchase the premium edition of the BitDefender Antivirus.
- Re-download the whole setup file in the existing folder f BitDefender so that if any file or shortcut is missing will come back in the folder.
- Run Bitdefender in a safe mode to ensure nothing goes wrong during the scanning process.
- Send the error report to BitDefender Antivirus website with full problem report and get it solved by an expert.
Above ways will help the user to run scanning process for starting system successfully.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Bitdefender installation has failed